Top Account Program Manager
onsemi is seeking a self-driven and motivated professional to join the Global Service Operations team, located in Piestany, Slovakia. As a Top Account Program Manager focused on providing business services and material supply management, you will have the opportunity to support one of our largest, most strategic global customers. In the fast-paced and demanding semiconductor market environment, this is a highly proactive, multi-tasking role requiring time and priority management, flexibility, teamwork, and collaboration combined with a focused drive of department and company goals.
The role’s primary responsibility will be dedicated to and responsible for driving the service and supply related activities measured by mutual key performance indicators. This will involve working directly with the customer as well as sales, sales operations, global supply chain, and business units. The function will be cooperating with the global account manager and interfacing with all the different internal and external stakeholders to drive the accomplishment of key performance indicators. Must be able to consolidate input, lead influentially, motivate & hold accountable. Must be able to coordinate resources & drive results. Able to take initiative and proactively solve problems.
Place of work: Flexible model (Piestany + home office)
Working time: Flexible working hours (core time 9,30-15,00)
Salary: From 4 300 EUR, depends on candidate´s experience.
Lead and manage the customer dashboard driving the execution and accountability in the following areas of the sales process:
Interface and align with…
Demand Creation (i.e. healthy funnel, roadmap integration, sampling, etc.) Demand Preparation (i.e. forecast accuracy, capacity reservation, long term supply agreements, pre-alerting, etc.)Demand Fulfillment (i.e. escalations, swap analysis, allocations, service programs, inventory, customer satisfaction, etc.)
- Global Supply Chain (i.e. capacity planning, allocations, supply plans, etc.)
- Customer Experience (i.e. customer experience, customer satisfaction, etc.)
- Legal (i.e. contract negotiation, compliance, renewal, addendum, legal matters, etc.)
- Business Units (long term demand planning, Long Term Supply Agreements, etc.)
- Quality (i.e. quality issues, RMAs, failure analysis, etc.)
- Corporate Pricing (i.e. negotiations, Request For Quotations, etc.
- Minimum 8 years in the supply chain/sales position
- Strong executive-level communication skills (written and verbal)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and balance short- and long-term goals
- Travel average less than 15%