The GIS Operations team is looking for an administrator to support storages/backups in global scale. We are running on modern technologies, like NetApp, HPE 3PAR, CommVault backup, etc. Our mission is maintain high availability of critical IT infrastructure through proactive management and maintenance & deliver superior end customer solutions to incidents and requests.
Place of work: Vrbovská cesta 2617/102, Piešťany
Working hours: Morning 8.00 – 16.30 /flexibile/
Salary offered (gross): Depends on candidate´s experience, min. 2 000 EUR
As a Storage/Backup Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage NetApp & HPE 3PAR storages as well as recovery methods for storage volumes.
- Install, configure as well as maintain storage hardware backup inclusive of physical plus virtual tape libraries or drives along with disk storage targets.
- Perform activities related to install, configure and managing SAN devices and fiber switches.
- Execute across-site replication of significant DR data – DP snap mirrors.
- Supervise volume replication overnight jobs and execute improvements.
- Oversee IO performance and volume utilization through NetApp OnCommand Unified Manager.
- Ensure backup methods are in place.
- Collaborate with internal teams to assure apt storage usage.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Develop documentation in support of regular operations (operating procedures).
- Be on-call and respond in a timely manner to alerts.
- 5+ years of experience with NetApp & HPE 3PAR storage environment.
- Experience with backup solutions /CommVault, NetBackup/.
- Knowledge as systems administrator supporting Windows systems is a plus.
- Ability to control and work remotely with SAN and storage devices.
- Document storage physical & logical layouts for operations support as well as new projects.