Place of work: Piešťany or Bratislava
Working hours: Morning 8.00 – 16.30 /flexible/
Salary offered (gross): Depends on candidate´s experience, from 3 200 EUR
- Serves as the highest level of Storage Engineering/Architecture decisions.
- Defines, designs and documents solutions, strategies and standards for the Storage infrastructure to ensure efficient and continuous usage. with other infrastructure assets and applications.
- Create Storage strategy, positioning, roadmaps and plans to keep offerings relevant and updated.
- Propose and implement Storage projects for the organization.
- Maintain current and in-depth knowledge around Storage technologies.
- Develops and maintains documentation for information system infrastructure.
- Provides level 3 expertise for the stability, performance and availability of Storage infrastructure systems; promptly resolves operational issues.
- Supports UAT, coordinates client resources during testing phase to assure that developed solution satisfies client requirements.
- Ensures compliance to IT General Controls and company working rules.
- Ensures compliance with defined system infrastructure standards, naming conventions, methodology standards, etc.
- Extremely self-motivated professional who is committed to success and satisfaction, quickly adapting to change and maintaining composure in high-pressured environments.
- Coaches and mentors less experienced staffs globally, influence others as technical leader.
- A minimum of 5 years of Engineering or Information Technology experience – data storage and cloud storage technology;
- Experience architecting solutions with NetApp FAS and E-Series, HPE 3PAR SAN, and/or EMC SAN and NAS products.
- Drive Architecture & Design discussions to create next generation storage solutions.
- Evaluate Storage technologies & products to further enhance current and future storage solutions.
- Experience with Software Defined Storage solutions (NetApp SolidFire, Ceph, etc.).
- Experience with Object Storage for Private Cloud (Quantum ActiveScale, Qumulo, Hitachi Vantara HCP, Nasuni, Pure Storage FlashBlade).
- Drive/collaborate with other technical leaders/software engineers/hardware team on system/functional design.
- Mastery of technical expertise in identifying, evaluation and developing procedural and system solutions that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Ability to analyze business problems and define technical solutions, with ROI and TCO analysis.
- Technical leadership experience with information systems design, implementation and operations in major projects.
- Proven problem solving skills that can provide comprehensive solutions resulting to permanent fix and incremental benefits.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skill to solve sophisticated business and technical problems.
- Project managements skills are a plus (provide expertise and design for projects and work orders, POC, technologies evaluations, knowledge transfer, write documentations and procedures, level 3 sustaining, consulting, reviewing projects (ARC), attend trainings and conferences, …).