Sales Support Representative
The Sales Support Representative is part of the Sales Team and will act as an internal support agent for Field based Sales personnel, Channel Partners and defined End customers. The main objective is being the interface between Field Sales, Distribution Corporate Account Managers internally and Channel Partners and dedicated End customers externally to provide proactive continued Sales Support to maximize revenues and market share at assigned accounts and / or territory.
Place of work: Flexible model (Piestany + home office)
Working time: Flexible working hours (core time 9,30-15,00)
Salary: From 1 650 EUR, depends on candidate´s experience.
- Interface between Field Sales, Distribution Corporate Account Managers, Channel Partners and dedicated End customers
- First contact for business related issues at assigned customers: price requests, quotes, product info, samples, supplier certificates, export control documents, quality requests, etc.
- Quoting: interface with Customers, Corporate Pricing and Business Units to ensure consistent pricing, to ensure quotes comply with approved registrations and quotes are in final stage to place orders
- Proactive / guided follow-up on new business opportunities: Quotes, Samples, etc.
- Analytical skills to provide additional quoting information to Corporate Pricing and Business Units to do qualified business case assessments
- Follow-up as needed with EMEA Customer Service, Quality, Technical Support Centers, Corporate Pricing, Sales Operation team.
- Attend as needed Customer / Distributor site visits in support of a business review meetings.
- Provide assistance for ordering of evaluation kits to support demand creation activitie
- Provide regular Trainings to Channel Partners on current onsemi pricing tools
- 3+ working experience in Sales, Marketing or Production Industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English – German language knowledge would be considered as an additional strong asset
- High level of self-motivation, pro-active mindset to take initiative and result-oriented
- Analytical thinking, business and/or commercial background
- Good presentation skills
- Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams etc.)
- 0-10% Travelling