MANUFACTURING APPLICATION SPECIALIST
Place of work: Piešťany
Working hours: Morning 8.00 – 16.30 /flexible/
Salary offered (gross): Depends on candidate´s experience, from 1 800 EUR
What will be your main responsibilities in the role?
- Performing analysis of business requirements, investigation of existing solutions, research of vendors´offers; identification of the best IT automated solution option which will satisfy customers´needs.
- Participation in all implementation phases of the new manufacturing solution; work in design, development, integration, testing, deployment and system maintenance life cycles support rollout the next sites.
- Programming of interfaces (web services) for integration of new manufacturing applications with existing ones.
- Leading and executing testing in support of the solution changes or upgrades.
- Preparation of required documentations like functional specification, technical design, user guide, sustaining operational manual.
- Supporting manufacturing applications user training.
- Project management (Agile/Scrum).
- Traveling abroad can be required (based on the project for one-two weeks).
- University degree (information technologies or related field).
- Experience /3+/in a similar position or participation in practical software development projects and/or international scholarship programs is a significant advantage.
- Proven experience in various steps of the system development life cycle. Ability to provide deep analysis and troubleshooting; find and evaluate solution options.
- Flexibility and ability to work on multiple tasks and deal with change.
- Ability to work across multiple remote sites, flexibility to travel.
- Advanced communication skills in English both in spoken and written form.
- Commitment to quality, customer service, and team environment.
• Experience with PL/SQL, Java programming (Spring, Angular), Linux Shell, Web services, Java Script, .Net.