JUNIOR ANALOG DESIGN ENGINEER
Place of work: Bratislava
Working hours: Morning 8.00 – 16.30 /flexible/
Salary offered (gross): Depends on candidate´s experience, from 1 400 EUR
ON Semiconductor’s Corporate R&D (CRD) organization is responsible for the selection, acquisition, design, verification, integration and support of reusable intellectual property (IP) that is then used to facilitate custom ASIC and ASSP developments.
We are seeking design engineers to join the Analog IP team. Graduates are also welcome as we will provide you corresponding training support.
You will cover together with senior engineers:
- Analog transistor level and block CMOS circuit design and tune for performance and manufacturability
- Perform detailed design simulation and top level verification
- Cooperate closely with layout team
- Write design documentation and test guidance
- Silicon prototype lab verification and debug support
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or related field
- Knowledge of basic circuit analysis theory
- Keen to learn new things to gain technical expertise
- Basic written and verbal communication skills in English