Intranet and Analytics Specialist
Place of work: Bratislava, Landererova 12 (job with occasional home office)
Working time: Flexible working hours (core time 9,30-15,00)
Salary: From 2 000 EUR, depends on candidate’s experience
Do you have a passion for creating attractive, helpful and effective webpages that break down silos and promote partnership? Do you nerd out on numbers, and live for tell-tale outliers? Do you strike the right balance between creativity and science, having a vision and realizing it, being a communicator and a doer? onsemi is looking for an addition to the corporate communications team, who will be responsible for a metrics-based digital communications strategy and for building out for our recently launched intranet.
The Intranet and Analytics Specialist role will develop a creative space for thought leadership and open communication across a global network of employees through our newly redesigned intranet.
This position has the opportunity to shape the growth of our intranet, redesigning key pages, consulting with internal business partners in building out each group’s intranet presence, driving intranet adoption and engagement, educating key contacts on the possibilities of the self-service brand portal, and providing analytics and best practices to effectively evolve our digital communications strategy.
The role reports to the brand marketing and communications manager.
- Supporting SharePoint site updates and redesign requests for the brand and communications department
- Providing consultative support to internal business partners in the development of their own SharePoint pages
- Maintaining the department’s metrics on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis; curate a metrics driven story supporting our brand initiatives
- Supporting the Corporate Communications Team by working closely with various members of different onsemi departments to ensure open, accurate and clear communication to all levels of employees
- Helping to plan, communicate and execute communication strategies related to various employee and leadership activities/events
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years equivalent working experience
- High proficiency and working experience with creating, designing, editing and updating SharePoint sites (or a comparable CMS), webpages, web parts, document folders, lists, image libraries and workflow creation
- Extensive experience with accessing and interpreting SharePoint reporting and analytics, Power BI, Google Analytics or similar platforms.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Active level of English