INTERNSHIP IN TEST TEAM
Place of work: Twin City C, Mlynské nivy 14, Bratislava
Working hours: Morning 8.00 – 16.30 /flexible/
Salary offered (gross): Depends on candidate´s experience, from 6 EUR/ hour
A broad portfolio of automotive power management integrated circuits has been designed at ON Semiconductor Bratislava Development Center since 2000. Test engineering role is to generate hardware and software that will be used by automated test equipment (ATE) to guarantee the performance of each device after it is fabricated. The job responsibilities include:
- Design hardware for production testing of integrated circuit; preparation of schematics and design of printed circuit boards, in close cooperation with a test engineer;
- Support the assembly of printed circuit boards and their basic debug;
- Assist in developing optimized production test and characterization software for ATE, in close cooperation with a test engineer;
- Assist in measuring prototypes of integrated circuits.
- Understanding of semiconductors, electronics, and electronics measurement techniques.
- Willingness to gain new knowledge and skills related to testing of mixed-signal integrated circuits.
- Basic knowledge of the PCB design. Familiarity with one of the schematic/PCB layout editors (OrCAD, PADS, Xpedition).
- Experience with the software coding. Familiarity with at least one programming language like C/C++, C#,
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Self-drive to accomplish a closure of tasks in a timely manner.
- Problem solving skills.
- Communications skills.
- Good command of English.