INTERNSHIP IN APPLICATION TEAM
Place of work: Twin City C, Mlynské nivy 14, Bratislava
Working hours: Morning 8.00 – 16.30 /flexible/
Salary offered (gross): Depends on candidate´s experience, from 6 EUR/ hour
A broad portfolio of automotive power management integrated circuits has been designed at ON Semiconductor Bratislava Development Center since 2000. Applications engineering role is to validate the performance of the product prototypes on the bench using automated bench equipment set up as well as individual measurement instruments. The job responsibilities include:
- Perform specific measurements in order to evaluate product prototypes;
- Design and build PCBs and hardware needed for evaluation of prototypes and / or customer samples;
- Develop a software code for controlling measurement equipment needed for evaluation of the prototypes / samples.
- Familiarity with one of the schematic and layout editors (Altium, Orcad, Mentor, Protel, PADs…).
- Working knowledge of lab equipment.
- Familiarity with a programing language is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Self-drive to accomplish a closure of tasks in a timely manner.
- Problem solving skills.
- Communications skills.
- Good command of English.