FULL STACK DEVELOPER FOR NEW PROJECT
Place of work: Panorama City III. Business, Bratislava
Working hours: Morning 8.00 – 16.30 (flexibile)
Salary offered (gross): Starting salary from 1 800 EUR
Are you tired of working on financial and insurance software in a micro-managed environment where creativity is forbidden and asking questions is like talking to wall? Are you tired of using complex proprietary framework having feeling that you are not learning anything? If the answer to any of the previous questions is YES then we are the right company for you.
Your job will be to help us create next generation web based tools enable customers to rapidly test their PCB and circuit designs. These are newly created projects that are hosted on main ON Semiconductor page: www.onsemi.com. If you prefer real programming work and like learning, join our development team.
By working at ON Semiconductor you will be part of an organization that takes pride in nurturing engineers just like you, and will provide opportunities to help you grow and truly shine. The team is new, with the dynamism of a start-up, but with the stability of a Fortune 500 company behind it – come help us shape our future!
- BS/MS Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- 3 years of experience in software development.
- Can write simple and clean code with following good testing principles.
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles (SOLID, design patterns).
- Good communication skills, team player.
- English knowledge (written and spoken).
Competitive advantage may be:
- Knowledge of Web development.
- Familiar with UX (user experience) and UI (user interface) development.
- Experience working in and agile (Scrum) team.
- Experience with design and architecture of product / projects.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services;
- Selenium; Hardware modeling.