Place of work: Bratislava, Mlynské nivy 14 (hybrid model: home office + office)
Working time: Flexible working hours
Salary: From 1 600 EUR, depends on candidate´s experience
For our ADAS (advanced driver-assistance systems) power management business unit we are looking for a validation engineer to strengthen our team. You will be validating and characterizing extensively our products under development to verify they meet their specification. Working in an engineering lab environment, you will be developing manual and automated validation hardware, bench setups and data collection routines. The following will be part of your activities.
- Create the validation plan based on device specification.
- Design validation boards with excellent signal integrity.
- Develop and implement automated lab measurement systems and data collection routines.
- Overall device validation from measurements to documentation including regular team reviews.
- Correlation with the results as obtained by the production test team.
- Debug and root cause analysis within a cross functional team.
- Engineering degree.
- Familiar with digital and mixed-mode integrated circuitry.
- Affinity with automation and known to a variety of software and hardware tools.
- Experience with schematic capture and board layout.
- Sense of urgency and the ability to work under time pressure.
- Ability to synthesize information.
- Oriented towards problem solving.
- Open and clear communication.