Customer Quality Engineer
Customer Quality Engineer acting as customer advocate and driving activities to support product quality performance during lifetime of product qualification and supply to customer.
Place of work: Flexible model (home office + Piestany or Munich or Oudenaarde)
Working time: Flexible working hours (core time 9,30-15,00)
Salary: From 2 800 EUR, depends on candidate´s experience.
- Support corporate strategy primary in area focused on power management and cooperate with customers during product qualification activities.
- Coordinate product issues resolution, collaborate with global teams and drive task force to resolution.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Monitor product performance at customer and initiate and support improvement programs.
- Report KPI results on monthly basis, including deep understanding of data trends.
- Identify key corrective/preventive actions impacting KPI and tack them to closure.
- Align with corporate customer quality and product quality to support customer incidents, supplier issues, and failure analysis investigations to meet designated cycle times for resolution in automotive, commercial, and industrial segments.
- BS in Engineering (Electrotechnical Engineering).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in electronics or semiconductor product area.
- Basic understanding of automotive quality management systems (IATF16949, APQP, PPAP) preferred .
- Self-driven and self-motivated.
- Capability of cross-functional collaboration and working in different team dynamics.
- Mindset to drive continuous improvement related to product and processes.